Access to the messenger room on the 4th floor at the Riverfront Office Center (accessed through the employee entrance) is permitted via messenger badge. Calling in advance is not required.
Please review the following updates for messenger room access:
- Messengers must wear masks within the Riverfront Office Center
- We encourage Messengers to sort their work before coming to the Riverfront Office Center
- Messengers should drop off and pick up work as promptly as possible
- Cubicles are available for use
- The 6 messenger limit no longer applies
- Messengers should self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms and stay home if they are sick
- Work for other motor vehicle areas should still be dropped off in the messenger room
- Messengers are limited to accessing the 4th floor messenger room only
If you have issues with access using your messenger badge, call the messenger room.