As of May 29, 2020, the Riverfront Office Center is open for motor vehicle services only. Paperwork will be processed and mailed. The Driver’s License and Photo License Center located at the Riverfront Office Center remains closed.
The dealer counter remains temporarily closed. There is a drop off at the Riverfront Office Center counter entrance for dealer paperwork. The dealer counter is being used to serve the public.
Limited messenger counter services are available:
- Messengers should enter through the employee entrance
- Messengers are limited to the 4th floor messenger room only
- There is a limit of 6 messengers in the messenger room at one time
- Messengers arriving at the Riverfront Office Center employee entrance, should call the number posted in the lobby
- Messengers will be placed “in line” based on the order of their phone call
- Messengers will be prescreened and asked brief questions regarding potential symptoms of COVID-19
- Messengers will be required to wear masks
- Messengers will need to sort their work before coming to the Riverfront Office Center
- Cubicles are not available for use
- Messengers are limited to dropping off and picking up work promptly
- Work for other motor vehicle areas may be dropped off in the messenger room