As of May 29, 2020, the Riverfront Office Center is open for motor vehicle services only. Paperwork will be processed and mailed.
The dealer counter remains temporarily closed.
- There is a drop off at the Riverfront Office Center counter entrance for dealer paperwork
- The dealer counter is being used to serve the public
Limited messenger counter services are available:
- Messengers should enter through the employee entrance
- Messengers are limited to accessing the 4th floor messenger room only
- There is a limit of 6 messengers in the messenger room at one time
- Messengers arriving at the Riverfront Office Center employee lobby will call a number, posted in the lobby
- Messengers will be placed “in line” based on the order of their phone call
- Messengers will be prescreened and asked brief questions regarding any potential symptoms of COVID-19
- Messengers will be required to wear masks
- Messengers will need to sort work before coming to the Riverfront Office Center
- Cubicles are not available for use
- Messengers are limited to dropping off and picking up work promptly
- Work for other motor vehicle areas may be dropped off in the messenger room
The Driver’s License and Photo License Center, located at the Riverfront Office Center remains closed.