Everyone has a unique story for how and why they became a notary. Whether you became a notary for an employer, to help the public, or just for fun, your story is important to us and deserves recognition.
We want to show our appreciation for our amazing PAN members by casting a spotlight on one of you in a future issue of Notary Notes! In this article we will share your unique story and highlight your greatest achievements. We will also share a snippet of your story on all our social media platforms!
For a chance to be featured, please email your answers to the following to email@example.com:
- When did you become a notary?
- Why did you become a notary?
- How long have you been a PAN member?
- Tell us about how you started your business or notary work, and what you do now.
- What is your favorite part about being a notary?
- Tell us about an experience that stands out to you from your work.
- Do you have any advice for other notaries?
You are welcome to share additional information that you would like to include in your article as well.
Please include a photo of yourself or your business and your preferred contact information in case we have other questions.