Penn Line Enterprises, Inc. is looking for a Fleet Administration Assistant.
The Fleet Assistant will work with the Shop General Foreman for the safe and timely paperwork processing of all Penn Line’s vehicle. They are responsible for ensuring all documentation regarding company vehicles are properly filed and stored while adhering to all state, DOT and OSHA standards.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in giving out Purchase Orders numbers (PO #)
- Prepare and submit registrations and renewals
- File quarterly IFTA (International Fuel Tax Association) reports in timely manner
- Order IFTA stickers and maintain list of what vehicles they are on
- Manage HHUT (Heavy Highway Use Tax) – tax on vehicles over 55,000lb when they are first put on road then yearly
- Update FMCSA – MC150 with any changes to number of drivers and trucks
- Pay and renew UCR (Unified Carrier Registration)
- Make sure our Apportioned Renewal is completed by May 31st of every year
Ideal Candidate will offer the following:
- Displays the corporate mission, vision, and values by creating safe and positive work environments, and exceeding customer expectations using the value and quality focused business philosophy.
- Serves as a role model of excellent customer service by responding constructively to the needs of all those you interact with on a daily basis on behalf of the organization.
- Communicate with managers and employees regularly to establish rapport.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. These requirements are representative, but not all-inclusive, of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School graduate and 2 + years in managing fleet vehicles as well as licensing of equipment and vehicles. Construction type industry experience preferred.
- Must be a notary public with motor vehicle experience.
- Knowledge of Internet software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
Located in Scottdale, PA
Click HERE to apply via our website.