As you know, the Riverfront Office Center (ROC), which includes motor vehicle services at the ROC, Driver Licensing and Photo Centers remain closed.
As we have additional information, we will continue to update you. As you may already be aware, we have managers that are teleworking and responding to inquiries.
While the ROC remains closed, you may begin to see us able to do the following limited functions.
- Process customer mailed-in VR renewals, DL renewals and placard renewals.
- Restore Financial Responsibility customers who paid their restoration fees/civil penalty online.
- Fulfill online inspection station sticker orders.
- Handle phone call inquiries from inspection stations.
- Provide limited help desk services for online registration integrators with problem tickets.
- Mail titles generated by online business partners.
As the ROC remains closed, the following services will not be available:
- No drop-off or pick-up services for applications and products for business partners.
- No counter services for messengers, dealers, commercial registration, customers.
- No central office data entry of initial title work for new or used car sales or transfers.
Thank you for your patience. Please all remain well. We will update you when we have additional information.
For more information about extensions and for updates from PennDOT and our mitigation efforts, please visit penndot.gov/Pages/News.aspx. For Guidance for business on COVID-19 Mitigation Efforts urged by Governor Tom Wolf, please visit governor.pa.gov/newsroom/.