The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) posted an updated MV-70S – Schedule of Fees. The edition date in the upper right corner of the form is 4/19.
The updated form shows the motor vehicle fees in effect until June 30 along with the fees that take effect July 1.
For example, the fee to renew a one-year passenger vehicle registration that expires on or before June 30 is $37. For a vehicle registration expiring July 1 or later, that fee rises to $38.
Always refer to the MV-70S to determine the appropriate fee—and the effective date of the fee—when completing PennDOT paperwork. Failing to charge the correct fee may cause a rejection for insufficient fees.
- Go to PennDOT’s website, https://www.dmv.pa.gov.
- Click the “Forms and Publications” icon.
- On the Forms and Publications page, click the “Search” button.
- Enter “MV-70S” in the search box and press Enter.
- Click the link for “PennDOT MV-70S” to open a PDF file of the form.