PennDOT has introduced online functionality within its new Dealer Agent Services (DAS) System.
The new system will allow agents to:
- Update your business profile which includes your business name, personnel, insurance and bond information
- Renew your dealer registration plates
- Order additional and/or replacement dealer registration plates
- Manage the acquisition of vehicles (MV-27A/MV-27B)
- Request to become an authorized agent (if you do not currently hold an agent services contract)
In the future, an enhancement will also be incorporated that will allow authorized agents to order temporary registration plate inventory and view your inventory credits.
PennDOT has sent out a letter and step-by-step instructions via email on how to log into the DAS system. After your access has been approved, you will receive an approval notification. Once you receive your approval notification, you may access the DAS system at www.dealers.penndot.gov.
After completing the login into the DAS system, your business home page will appear. The home page includes tabs for your business profile, business names, stop codes, personnel details, insurance and bond information, dealer plates/products, and manage acquisitions (dealers resale vehicle inventory). Instructions on using any of the tabs can be found by clicking the Help button located on the top of your home page.
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected] or call 717-783-1062.