Transportation Solutions in Erie in searching for a notary/full service agent clerk. This is a fast-paced, multi-tasking, independent position. You will provide direct customer support both in person and on the phone. You will operate as a notary, title and registration agent and comply with the rules and regulations per PA notary laws and PennDOT regulations. This position requires excellent communications skills, the ability to organize and prioritize tasks, and pay acute attention to detail. It also requires professionalism and business maturity. This is a part-time position.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greet and make every customer feel very welcome to our facility.
- Be able to provide detailed information and perform as a full agent according to PennDOT rules and regulations.
- Be able to function as a notary and follow all the rules and regulations according to the Pennsylvania Notary Public Law.
- Be in good standing as a notary and maintain your commission.
- Proficient in all Google and Microsoft applications, QuickBooks and the computer in general.
- Answer phones, handle complex cases and direct calls per department as needed.
- Double check paperwork every day for any errors for the notary/agent program.
- Filing, scanning, shredding, which must be kept current as confidential information cannot be left out.
- General housekeeping in office.
- Assist in all departments as necessary.
Minimum skills required are:
- Current notary commission
- 2 + years of title/registration experience
- 2 + years of working with the general public
- High school diploma, associate’s or higher degree preferred
- Outstanding phone etiquette and customer service
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills a must
- Proficient on all Google and Microsoft applications
- FBI clearance, PA State Police Clearance.
References will be required.
If interested, please send your resume to [email protected].