Not sure if you are compliant with the new notary law (RULONA) that became effective on October 26, 2017?
- Using a RULONA-compliant journal or adapting your register for all the new required entries?
- Aware that there is new notary wording for acknowledgments and verifications on oath or affirmation (affidavits)?
- Familiar with the new notary act – witnessing or attesting a signature?
- Acquainted with the changes in identification – acceptable ID and credible witness?
PAN’s resources include these tutorials in the Member Portal:
- A RULONA Overview Course (does not take the place of mandatory education)
- Notary Journal
- Witnessing or Attesting a Signature
- Identifying Your Customer
- Certified or Attested Copy or Deposition
- Verification on Oath or Affirmation
- Notary Exam Test Prep
We also have a downloadable copy of the RULONA Notary Law.
Check out any or all of this information if you are unsure that you are compliant with the new notary law (RULONA).