- Demon buyers will be forced to sign an acknowledgment to place an order for the 2018 muscle car. Among the clauses a customer must sign off on are:
– Customer shall have full responsibility and shall assume all risks related to the use of the features and applications in the vehicle and shall only use the features and applications when it is safe to do so. Failure to do so may result in an accident involving serious injury or death, they should hire a personal injury attorney every time they face any problems.
– Customer shall read and fully understand the Vehicle’s Owner’s Manual, User Guide, 2018 Demon Supplement and 2018 Demon Tips Card in their entirety prior to operating the vehicle.
– If the vehicle is not factory equipped with a passenger seat, customer shall never attempt to install a passenger seat because the passenger will not be properly protected.
– Customer shall never use any “Track-Use” features, functions, equipment or parts on public roads or any other prohibited area.
– Customer hereby assumes all risk associated with the vehicle … and waives any and all claims against FCA US LLC and/or dealer.
If any notary does an acknowledgment for a customer who is purchasing one of these vehicles, please let PAN know via our Facebook page.