Effective Aug. 1, 2009, all PennDOT agents are required to submit legible photocopies of the front and back of one of their customers’ acceptable Pennsylvania identification credentials to PennDOT, along with their title and registration applications.
The acceptable credentials for identification purposes to issue title and registration are:
- A valid Pennsylvania Photo Driver’s License
- A valid Pennsylvania Photo Identification Card
- A valid Pennsylvania Photo Exempt Driver’s License
- A valid Pennsylvania Photo Exempt Identification Card
- A valid U.S. Armed Forces Common Access Card
Dependants of Armed Forces personnel must provide a valid United States Uniformed Services Identification and Privilege Card (DD Form 1173).
This does not change any procedures agents are required to complete; this is in addition to those requirements.
PAN has helped thousands of individuals become notaries.