PAN members can win cash for bringing new members into the association.
Do you know someone who is planning to become a notary? If they purchase one of PAN’s First Time Notary Appointment packages and become a new PAN member, make sure they give us YOUR PAN customer number. Your customer number is on your PAN membership card or on the mailing label of any recent PAN mailing.
By providing your customer number on our Web site during the checkout process or when ordering on the phone, your recruit will register you as a PAN recruiter.
The top PAN recruiter wins a cash prize of $100.
- The program is open to existing PAN members only. You must be a PAN member in good standing to get credit for recruiting a new member.
- Your recruit cannot be a current PAN member. Individuals who once were but who are not currently PAN members are eligible.
- Your recruit must purchase and pay for a First Time Notary Appointment package.
- Only First Time Notary Appointment package purchases are eligible.
- The recruiter bringing the most new members to PAN within the program’s quarter wins a cash prize of $100. The winning recruiter will be announced on our Web site and will be named in an upcoming issue of Notary Notes.
- In the event of a tie, a random drawing will be held. The decision of PAN’s president is final.
For more information, contact PAN at 1-800-944-8790.