Starting March 1, 2009, PAN Members can win cash for bringing new Members into the Association.
DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO IS PLANNING TO BECOME A NOTARY?
If they purchase one of PAN’s First Time Notary Appointment packages and become a new PAN member, make sure they give us YOUR PAN Customer Number. Your Customer Number is on your PAN membership card, or on the mailing label of any recent PAN mailing.
By providing your Customer Number on our Web site during the checkout process or when ordering on the phone, your recruit will register YOU as a PAN recruiter.
THE TOP PAN RECRUITER WINS A CASH PRIZE OF $100.
- The program is open to existing PAN Members only. You must be a PAN Member in good standing to get credit for recruiting a new member.
- Your recruit cannot be a current PAN member. Individuals who once were but who are not currently PAN members are eligible.
- Your recruit must purchase and pay for a First Time Notary Appointment package between March 1 and May 31. Only First Time Notary Appointment package purchases are eligible. Notary Reappointment or Joiner packages are NOT eligible at this time.
- The recruiter bringing the most new members to PAN in the first program quarter wins a cash prize of $100. The winning recruiter will be announced on our Web site June 1 and will be featured in the July/August Notary Notes.
- The Recruit-A-Member Program begins a new program quarter on June 1, 2009 with another cash prize of $100.
- A grand prize will be awarded to the PAN Member who brings the most new members to PAN in one year.
- The 2009 Recruit-A-Member program ends February 28, 2010.
- In the event of a tie, a random drawing will be held. The decision of PAN’s president is final.