Notary needed for busy messenger service. Part time can lead into full time. We will train motor vehicle work. Notary commission preferred but we will provide for the right person. Hours will be evenings and Saturdays to start. Please call 412-367-8810, Ext. 111 for Denise or Ext. 121 for Danielle. E-mail resume to [email protected]
PAN’s offices will be closed Wednesday, Nov. 20 from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. for our annual Thanksgiving feast. We’ll be back to work at 1 p.m. with full bellies and perhaps a bit sleepy, but ready to serve our customers!!
PAN’s Knowledgebase is an online searchable database containing a library of articles, how-to-documents and forms that’s available to PAN members 24-7.
Simply type in a keyword or search term to open up a listing of articles, documents or forms related to your search. Once you find the information you need, click on it to open the article, document or form.
You can access PAN’s Knowledgebase through the Member Portal on PAN’s Web page at www.notary.org.
Check it out and let us know how we can improve the content through the Feedback link. Your specific feedback will help us develop the Knowledgebase into a tool you will want to use again and again.
The Pennsylvania Southeast Regional Property Records Education Partners (PREP) and the South Central Chapter of the Pennsylvania Land Title Association (PLTA) will hold a panel discussion Nov. 19 on “So You Thought You Knew How to Record,” at the Lancaster County Government Services Building. Read the rest of this entry »
PennDOT customers will be able to contribute up to $3 to the Veterans Trust Fund when renewing their vehicle registration, driver’s license or photo ID card, when requesting a new or duplicate driver’s license or photo ID card or when applying for a learner’s permit.
Beginning November 4, 2013, a donation can be made to the Veterans Trust Fund when renewing a vehicle registration or driver’s license or completing other PennDOT forms, such as:
- Motorcycle learner’s permit application
- Occupational limited license instructions and petition
- Limited license affidavit
- Probationary license instructions and petition
- Commercial learner’s permit application to add/extend/remove
- Application to extend an occupational limited license
- Request for gender change on driver’s license/ID card
- Application for initial identification card
- Application to replace/correct commercial driver’s license
- Application for change/correction/replacement of occupational limited license or probationary license
- Application to renew commercial driver’s license
- Probationary license renewal application
- Initial non-commercial learner’s permit application
- Application for Pennsylvania non-commercial driver’s license by out-of-state non-CDL driver
- Application for Pennsylvania commercial driver’s license by out-of-state CDL driver
- Non-commercial driver’s license/ ID card/learner’s permit application to renew/replace/change/correct
- Application for ignition interlock
The revised PennDOT forms are scheduled to be on PennDOT’s Web site on November 4, 2013.
PAN member Janet Campis was appointed executive officer of the Building Industry Association’s local chapter based in Kingston, Luzerne County.
She worked for Classic Design Homes, Inc. in Pocono Summit from 1993 to 2007 and owned her own company, Stony Creek Construction and Remodeling Inc. Campis holds a real estate license, is a notary and has been a general contractor for over 10 years.
Governor Tom Corbett today signed into law House Bill No. 25, legislation which revises the Pennsylvania Notary Public Law. Read the rest of this entry »
PAN’s offices will be closed today from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. so that we may celebrate Customer Service Week with our annual pizza luncheon. Our normal business hours will resume at 1 p.m.
This week, Oct. 7-11, the Pennsylvania Association of Notaries and thousands of other businesses across the U.S. are celebrating Customer Service Week, which honors employees who provide services to clients. Read the rest of this entry »